Antigua & Montserrat Tour
Experience memorable land and water activities as you explore and discover the Antigua, the land of 365 beaches & Montserrat, the Modern Day Pompeii of the Caribbean.
– Tour Date: June 27 – July 04, 2020.
– Book by: May 22, 2020.
– 10 spots available.
Day 1 – Antigua
- Arrive in Antigua – Airport pickup by Carib-World Travel and check into Hawksbill Hotel by Rex.
- Guests are free to enjoy the beach and explore on their own.
Day 2 – Antigua
- Guests will enjoy a catamaran cruise to Bird Island for the day with a Caribbean-styled buffet lunch included.
Day 3 – Antigua
- A hands-on Caribbean cooking class at Nicole’s Table, with a delightful session of a Cooking with Rum Class which will include a delicious meal and cocktails!
- For the remainder of the day guests will enjoy a Classic Tour of the island.
Day 4 – Montserrat
- Guests will have breakfast at Hawksbill Hotel by Rexx then head off to Montserrat on a relaxed 90-minute ferry ride on the Jaden Sun which departs Heritage Quay 8:30am. Arriving in Montserrat at 10.00am where guests will be picked up by Travel World International and transported to their villa.
- Guests will be allowed to freshen up and then transported to the Grand Phoenix for lunch at 12.00 noon.
- An Observatory and Garden Tour will be the first Montserrat experience. At the Observatory, you will get an insight into what life was like living on an active volcano-island, you can ask a passing scientist a couple of questions and overall have an enlightening Volcano 101 class which includes a movie.
- On the Garden Tour, a knowledgeable guide will take you through the Amerindian Gardens where the island’s flora can be explored.
- A visit to the Hill Top Welcome Center is also included. Montserrat’s David Lea will captivate you with vivid volcano stories.
- Dinner will be at Ziggy’s Restaurant
Day 5 – Montserrat
- Enjoy breakfast at Breezes Restaurant in the Tropical Mansion Suite Hotel.
- You will then depart on a 5-hour Executive Tour of the island which will include the Buried City, Foxes Bay & Brandsby Point, Garibaldi, National Trust, The Northern Sector, Jack Boy Hill and Look Out Village.
- A light lunch is part of the tour experience.
- *Guests will be responsible for their own dinner. Recommended Restaurant: OLVESTON HOUSE
Day 6 – Montserrat
- After breakfast, guests will take a leisurely boat ride down the scenic coast which provides a splendid sea view of the Buried City. You will sail past exotic villas that dot the cliff sides and see the new expanded coast line and beaches that the Soufriere volcano gifted to the island. Captain Buffy will go as slowly as you wish. And, you can even stop to do a little fishing. This Coastal Boat Tour will not be the end of your boating excursion. The adventure continues with a relaxing few hours on the secluded Rendezvous Beach. Captain Buffy will drop you off at the beach where you will wade your way onto the only white-sand beach on the island. Here, you can lie back on your beach chair under your beach umbrella, sip rum punch and while away the afternoon hours. Intermittently, strolls can be enjoyed, undisturbed.
- A light lunch only is included.
- *Guests will be responsible for their own dinner. Recommended Restaurant SUMMER BREEZE.
Day 7 – Antigua
- Guests will depart for Antigua on Jaden Sun at 6.00am. Upon arrival, you will be met by Carib-World Travel and be shuttled to the Hawksbill Hotel by Rex, where you will be free to have breakfast and explore on your own for the rest of the day and night.
- After breakfast at Hawksbill Hotel by Rex, you will be picked up by Carib-World Travel and taken to the airport for departure.
- Departure from Antigua
Day 8 – Antigua
Tour Price: US$2781.00*
Terms & Conditions
– Rooms are Double Occupancy
– Price does not include airfare. Airfare MUST be purchased separately.
– Additional terms and conditions may apply.